CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Overwhelmed

Aaaaarrrggghhh!!! This time last year we were waiting, waiting, waiting. (in the grand scheme of things not long - but longer than anticiapted) and now an entire year later we are waiting again - but this is harder because we think we might know who our kids are - but have been waiting a month for more information and no end is in sight and that kind of "unknown" is really, really, really difficult. We aren't waiting for kids to be relinquished or "found" but rather looking at some kids from a waiting child list - whose pictures made our hearts sing. And so I am overwhelmed with the waiting..... and still hoping everyday for the email that fills in the blanks and shows us the next step.....

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Ugh, waiting.....I am NOT good at it at all, and I know how frustrated you feel. For the past 4 years since we started down the path of adoption, it feels like we've been doing nothing but waiting. When I look back, I can see that during the times of waiting, my faith grew in leaps and bounds - but it didnt feel like it at the time. Praying you through your waiting time friend.
God bless.

Sha Zam- said...

aaaa!!! Ok the wait is testing but I'm so excited to read this news!! :)