CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pierced ears

I have always, and I mean always wanted my little girls to have pierced ears. It is such a girly girl thing I thought for sure I'd get their ears pierced before their first birthday - but then I got married. My honey thinks that girls grow up way, way to fast (I agree) and didn't want our girls to do that - so I gave up on getting their ears pierced. Much to my surprise this afternoon he announced that if I wanted their ears pierced that it would be okay with him. Maybe he realized that growing up fast doesn't really have too much to do with a little bit of gold in your ears - but more to do with what your parents let you watch on TV, read in books or do. I didn't give him a second to change his mind!!! Off we were to the store - an hour later (and many tears - cause both girls are prone to dramatics) we were done! I think they look soooooo cute!














0 comments: