CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why start now?



Why start blogging now - almost a year after we began this adoption journey, and nearly 3 months since little B. came home? Well you see in the beginning I was consumed with reading everything I possibly could on adoption, attachment, Ethiopia . . . well you get the picture. That plus gathering everything we needed for the dossier and what not along with the homestudy homework, classes and everyday life - well I never considered starting a blog - and honestly I am soooooo not the writer in the family. If you want truely inspired writing - you need to tune in when I can convince my honey to write - he is amazing! But now we are home, and settling in and I think this will be a good way to process everything that has happened and how it has changed us - and boy oh boy has it changed us! and there just might be another kiddo in our near future so it seems that I might have a thing or 2 to say about that as well!

0 comments: