CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nope, failed again

Well I know that you are all waiting to hear - but we failed again. This time apparently the uncle showed up and so did the orphanage person, but the judge wants a background piece of paper updated. The new court date is Jan 25. What a nightmare.

Currently the plan is for me to travel to bring home Alemtsehaye the week of Jan 25 - so hopefully there will be good news while I am there and then Scott will travel to bring him home - but sadly it won't be until March - ugh.

7 comments:

Me. Us. She. said...

Noooo. I was so hoping to hear good news today. At least you have a plan. I hope that while you are there you get your court miracle!

Tammy said...

Oh no!! Just got to your blog post now. Hope your court date comes sooner than Jan 25 but good to hear that your daughter will be home the end of this month.

Just a thought, but is it possible to hire a lawyer over there to make sure that there isn't anything more that could prevent the case from passing?

This must be hard but just know that we continue to pray.

Our journey following Christ said...

Unbelievable Bonnie. Really.

I do think you have a good plan, though.

I'm still praying for them until they are safely home.

Love,
Laura

Sha Zam- said...

aaaaa uuuuggggghh

Adventures of Antone said...

Coming over from Tammy's blog...so sorry to hear that this is happening. I have no words to express how your family must feel, but know that our family will pray for yours. May you find peace and may your children find their way to you soon.

M and M said...

oh nooooooooooooooooooo (I just said that out loud and with mournfulness). Oh my friend, hang in there...

~Together 2 Get Fit~ said...

Oh Bonnie! I am so so very sorry. This is so hard and been so long. I am so glad you're going to ET. It doesn't make sense to us but our ways are not always His ways and you know that God is working and still on His throne and is also very aware of your frustrations and heart yearnings. You know that we will continue to pray that God will move mountains and make a way for you to bring your little man home soon as well!!!