CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tickets purchased

Wooohooo we actually got to purchase tickets to go get our girl!!! Alemtsehaye - we can hardly wait to see you! I will be on my way in just over 2 weeks - it is going to take 2 days to get there - LOL. I'm flying Emirates - which was wonderful last year, and will be staying a night in Dubai. Which really works out well as you get to sleep a few hours then shower and feel refreshed and land in Ethiopia around 1130 in the morning and then go get our girl!!!





5 comments:

M and M said...

Oh Bonnie, Godspeed.

~Together 2 Get Fit~ said...

She is beautiful! I am so excited for you! Wish I was going with you!!! Will be praying for you and that Jan 25th is the LAST court date!!

Cindy said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!

Our journey following Christ said...

Yea, Bonnie!! Some news to rejoice over.

Incidentally, I'm in the market to buy some tickets to Ethiopia, as well! Embassy date of Feb. 10th.

Wish we could be there at the same time so I could meet you.

By the way, what an adorable picture of your sweet daughter. This child has much personality, I can see!

Blessings and congrats,
Laura

Andrea Hill said...

Awhh Bonnie, thanks for the link to your blog. I just emailed you an invite. Your daughter is so darling.