CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Travel dates

Well tenative travel dates have been set for the week of March 24. Which is a bit later than I expected but AAI didn't get the extra embassy dates they asked for in March which is backing things up a bit. It actually is a great week for Scott to travel and then I think he will take the whole next week off to recover (at least I hope so). Both of those weeks are the kids spring break - should be lots of fun!

6 comments:

Our journey following Christ said...

Yea!! It's really happening!!!

Praise the Lord for His faithfulness.

Blessings,
Laura

Andrea Hill said...

Awhhh Bonnie I am so excited for your family.. That would have been our perfect week also.

Rosanna Seabold said...

Bonnie - I am so glad you dropped me a note because I lost a bunch of e-mails that had your site and some others listed! I am so thrilled for your court decree to pick up you son - we have a couple of wonderful photos of him. Yamro loved looking at photos of Alemtsehay the other day.... I did too. She stole my heart! Keeping you in my prayers ~

Laci said...

Congratulations! I can't wait til your whole family can be together!

Amanda said...

That's awesome Bonnie! I'm sorry you can't go any sooner but oh so happy that you will finally get to bring your son home!

Cindy said...

I am thrilled for you all! Woot!