CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

" I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living" Psalm 27:13

Yesterday was a tough one - some days are harder than others, but that wasn't her it was me. I was worn thin and missing my sweetie (who is traveling this week) and I had scheduled a play date for her - which was a first ... and it had it's challenges. And this week I have been reminded by my big kids that while she is doing better there is still quite a way to go and we need to not settle for better - but strive for best.

4 comments:

Sha Zam- said...

Huggs to you Bonnie. Thank you for writing this today. Its hard to just be... when we are wanting more for them. When the guard is down, exhaustion sets in and... it can get ugly... But there is beauty in that too. Beauty in the recovery. Beauty in the reminder of how far and how fast. Even God had a day of rest.

Laurel said...

Thanks for your honesty. Yes ... adopting older children can be TOUGH!

Hope you continue to see progress.

Laurel

Andrea Hill said...

Thank God for our big kids!! Danica points out stuff to me all the time.

Sean and Lisa said...

Bonnie,
So nice to meet you! Thank you for your kind words on my blog.

I love the verse you have at the top of this post. So timely for me!
Much love!
lisa