CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

When he calles me momma....

my heart melts.

From the beginning Estifanos has called me mom - but just mom at first. It was simply my name - not who I am to him. Little by little you can see his heart softening towards me... at first when I'd take the time to figure out why he was upset and set things to right, then when I'd make some dish for a meal that he really likes... little by little and he'd call me momma instead of mom. Now a days it is momma more often than mom... sweet.

1 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

Older children adoptions are so much more rewarding. These are the things that make it special. Estifanons is slowly but surely falling in love with you and not out there parent shopping. I love his personality so much and am so happy for you.