CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

On his way....

This morning Scott left for Ethiopia - it is finally time for Estifanos to come home and our family to be complete.

Please join our family in praying for an easy journey with good connections for Scott and for the blessing of Estifanos bonding quickly to him!

Keep checking in to see what happens along the way.

And for those of you wondering - the girls are all a mess crying and carrying on about his departure.

6 comments:

Cindy said...

I will be wishing all the best for him!

Tammy said...

So awesome to see your family get to this point. Keep us posted!

M and M said...

I am so happy this is finally happening - I will hold him and E in my thoughts!

Andrea Hill said...

This is such beautiful news. I hope you have your mom to help out. Can't wait to see your family COMPLETE.... Its about time.

Our journey following Christ said...

FINALLY!!! You've waited so, so long for all this to come to completion. It's finally here!

I'll be praying for your husband. I can't imagine how excited Estifanos must be right now. Finally a family to come home to.

How wonderful!

Blessings,
Laura

Rosanna Seabold said...

Wishing all of you many blessings for this big step!