CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

rough day

Suffice it to say that being up half the night mixed with sedation for the dentist appointment this morning has made for a very difficult day. Mix that in with her not sleeping the night for a week - thus my not sleeping.... and I am tired.

Just yesterday I reminded a dear friend that attachment was a marathon not a sprint. Today was like running a few miles barefoot over broken glass - ick. Hopefully tomorrow will be more like running downhill in the sunshine.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Sounds like you have had a couple rough days too - so sorry=(
I do love your metaphor of running a marathon. This actually helps me reset my own expectations of attachment. Praying for an easy run and lots of sunshine for you tomorrow!

Rosanna Seabold said...

So very much hoping your next few days are brighter.....

Sha Zam- said...

:-) Thanks bonnie. I think I may make that my new favorite toast-- "Here's to running downhill in the sunshine!"