CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The end of my rope

Alrighty then - we finally heard from Erin today and apparently the courts closed on Friday for a week. I'm totally having a difficult time believing that on Thursday when our case was to be heard again no one mentioned that the courts would be closed for the next week - but that is what we are being told now. We don't have any idea when they are going to hear the case again or what his uncle can do about attending. Seriously can anything else go wrong?? Oh yes it can because in 2 weeks (a little less) it is ET Christmas and then the celebration of the Epiphany (Timkat) so I am sure that the courts and gov't offices will be closed more than they are open.

And right now they are saying the best we can expect for Alemtsehaye is possibly a Jan 27 embassy date but more likely is Feb 10 - ummm hello it was supposed to be Dec 2 and now we are talking more than 2 months later and Estifanos even later than that - Oy!

I am completly a mess.

3 comments:

Me. Us. She. said...

AAAaaaaaggghhhh. I hate this for you! HATE it!

Our journey following Christ said...

Absolutely ridiculous!! Horrrible!!

I am so, so sorry.

Hugs,
Laura

the cavclan said...

my heart is breaking for you....I am so sorry. I wish I could fly to ET and get an answer and bring them home!!