CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Frday

Okay - after much harrassing on my part our agency has told us that Estifaons case will be heard again in court on Friday (Thurs night here). Reportedly his uncle will be able to attend and everything is in order for him to pass. The journey to these kids has had more road bumps than I ever imagined but hopefully this is the point where the road smooths out before us.

Pray with us that his uncle is able to show up and that truely every piece of paper is there and that the judge looks with favor on our case, and of course that there is electricity in the building.

And pray our good news comes early Friday so I don't wear out the refresh button checking my email like a crazy woman!!!

1 comments:

Our journey following Christ said...

Bonnie,

Yipee!!

I agree and believe it is the time for the road to smooth out before you, as well.

I can't imagine how many time you hit the refresh button! The anticipation is building and on Friday, I will be celebrating along with you.

Weren't the courts supposed to be closed this week? Guess not! What a rollercoaster.

Still praying and now even harder,
Laura