CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ugh. failed again

Well I don't even know what to say. Estifanos case failed again. This time because our agency didn't ask his uncle to come to court. Apparently the uncle came the last 2 times but they didn't think he needed to come again. And apparently the judge did. They are going to try again tomorrow.

This is like a never ending nightmare of hope and disappointment - I don't even want to get my hopes up for tomorrow because honestly who knows what will be required next. It is like someone keeps moving the target in front of us.

Thank you all for praying - and if you could pray with us one more time....

4 comments:

Our journey following Christ said...

Bonnie,

This is such a spiritual battle raging for these kids. I'm sure you see it that way, too.

I prayed several times yesterday, before I went to bed and during the night.

I'll pray HARDER!

Hard to believe the agency overlooked such an important piece after you waited so long. :(

I'll email Jill and get her praying, too!

Blessings,
Laura

Sha Zam- said...

Heart breaking. Stay strong.

Tammy said...

Oh Bonnie...this must have been very hard news for you but good to know they will try again tomorrow instead of rescheduling further out. Praying!

Cindy said...

:( I hope that tomorrow brings wonderful nwes.