CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the week

See when you are waiting in international adoption (at least for me) this is how it goes:

Sunday - you are thinking this will be the week - we will finally move foward.
Monday - still this will be the week
Tuesday - aarrgghhh it has to be the week - maybe I should email someone
Wednesday - still nothing - definately going to email someone
Thursday - email sent. no new info, really how long can this go on
Friday - tears another week over and no new info.
Saturday - next week has to be better

And then it starts all over again. OY! I'm totally burntout emotionally on this particular rollercoaster, I would dearly like to get off and begin riding the carousel.

3 comments:

Our journey following Christ said...

So true! The only thing you left out is that on you don't get a reply to your email until Monday and you have to sit and wonder all weekend.

Hope and pray that next week will you YOUR week!

Love,
Laura

Sha Zam- said...

Yup. That's it! In fact I can generally hold it together for a week and a half.. .and then I'm done. There's no keeping it in. My body rebels from the emotional roller coaster. Remember- you are not alone. You are never alone. You know that better than me! Giant cyber hug!

Me. Us. She. said...

Responding to your comment on my blog: SO RIGHT. The call almost put me over the top. I was hardly able to speak. Not from excitement but just general terror that we were speaking in person and what that could mean either way.
And the response to your post today on YOUR blog: ugh, so so right. Yesterday I think my 2 hour chat with Erin had me feeling pretty ok and it stayed that way all day. Today, Wednesday. Not going to be this week day. Here we are. heading into the downhill slide of disappointment I guess... up, down, up, down. When will it stop????